Report Card Comments for Science and Social Studies
- __ has a refreshingly analytic mind for science concepts.
- __ did a wonderful job on his/her __ project.
- __ needs to study for science tests.
- __ needs to learn science vocabulary.
- Reading comprehension often interferes with __'s ability to perform well on science tests.
- I would like to see __ improve his/her note-taking skills.
- __ is an active participant in class discussions.
- __ is a leader during in-class science activities.
- __ has difficulty memorizing scientific concepts.
- __ understands and executes the scientific process in class.
- Many science homework assignments have not been handed in.
- __ takes pride in his/her science projects.
Social Studies Comments
- __ is an active participant in social studies discussions.
- __ needs to study for social studies tests.
- __'s social studies notes are often incomplete.
- __ has difficulty reading maps.
- __ has difficulty memorizing social studies facts and dates.
- __ needs to study social studies vocabulary words.
- __ understands all social studies concepts taught so far this year.
- __ needs to manage his/her time effectively when working on social studies projects.
- Test scores in social studies are high. I can tell __ prepares for tests!
- __ does well with group activities.