Report Card Comments for Teachers: Math, Mathematics
- __ needs to memorize his/her basic addition and subtraction facts.
- __ has a solid understanding of all math concepts taught so far this year.
- __ has difficulty understanding and solving word problems.
- __ needs to practice reading time on analog clocks.
- __ needs to practice counting money.
- __'s speed and accuracy will improve greatly if he/she memorizes his/her basic multiplication and division facts.
- Math homework assignments are often handed in late or incomplete.
- __ needs to slow down and check his/her work carefully.
- __ seems to understand concepts taught, but often makes careless mistakes.
- __ is an excellent mathematician.
- __ is able to follow mathematical processes, but has difficulty explaining how answers are derived.
- __ could benefit from attending after-school math help sessions.
- __ is unable to read and write large numbers over 100,000.
- __ has difficult with math concepts that involve high-level problem-solving.
- __ has difficulty with multiple-step math problems.